The purpose of the FSU Sales Institute Advisory Council is to assist in the planning, strengthening, and evaluation of the Professional Selling Program. Members of the Advisory Council provide information and advice regarding current and emerging practices in professional selling. The contributions of members are incorporated into the program’s curriculum to assist in the placement and hiring of graduates.
Benefits to members include:
- Participation in the International Collegiate Sales Competition (ICSC)
- Cross-industry networking and benchmarking opportunities
- Access to top sales and sales management students
- Access to the latest research information and trends concerning salesperson performance and sales force management
- The opportunity to influence development of the program’s problem-focused research intended to increase understanding of member sales force issues and the investigation of potential solutions.