The registration fee is $175 for each of two role-play competitors and $350 for the team of two sales management case competitors. For additional students, the registration fee is $125.
Registration fees will be due within 45 days of registering and receiving an invoice. Any school that has not paid by September 1st relinquishes participation in the Competition and will be replaced by a wait-listed school. Registration fees will not be reimbursed for cancellations within 30 days of the Competition.
Registration includes an afternoon and evening pass to an Orlando theme park for Saturday afternoon and evening, November 4th for every registered student and one coach from each university. Transportation to and from Disney is also provided. The pass is good for entrance to one park only. See the Logistics page for details on arranging a 4th night’s stay (cost not covered by ICSC).
Please make sure and read emails for further updates.
You will be notified when your profile is ready for additional information including names of competitors and additional attendees. Then log in using your ICSC user ID and password and click on the “Profile” link.
- Indicated which competition(s) (role-play and/or sales management case) your school will compete in. A university may compete in either or both (two undergraduate competitors are required for each.
- Complete profiles to include name, shirt size, email address, and cell phone numbers for ALL students is October 4th.
- When your students are actually registered, it is essential that you provide EACH student’s email address and cell phone number. All students will receive role-play judging forms via email IF their correct email address was provided.
- You can modify your profile and add or change the names of competitors or additional students at any time up until October 4th.
- If you register additional students a subsequent invoice will be sent reflecting the additional student registrations.