|A two-day event October 16-17 (rescheduled) to celebrate the sales profession. This will include a sales-only career fair, a “Speed Selling” competition, an evening networking event, and a sales role-play competition.
Link to Print Parking Pass
Link to Unload/Load and Parking Instructions
Link to Area Map
Here is an outline of the events:
- On Tuesday morning setup for the career fair in the Union Ballroom is from 8:30 AM to 10 AM. The Career Fair opens at 10 AM and runs to 4 PM.
- The Internal Competition will be from 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM. You will have access to view the competition in the Starry Conference Room 214.
- Lunch will be provided for all recruiting companies 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM in the Student Union Ballroom. The career fair will remain open during this time.
- The Speed Selling and Networking Competition for Advanced Sales students will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton starting at 5 PM followed by a cash bar networking event for College of Business seniors and sales majors.
- A limited number of Interview Rooms will be available on Wednesday from 8:30 AM until. Prior reservations are needed to assure we can accommodate everyone. Contact Shannon Young by noon on Monday, October 1st to make your reservation (850) 644-9657.
- On Wednesday, the final round of the Speed Selling Competition will be from 11:30 – 11:45 AM followed by the Awards Luncheon from 11:45 AM – 1:30 PM, scholarship awards will be presented at this time. Tickets are $40 pp, review the 2018 Summary of Partnership Participation for seat allotment. The Awards Luncheon will take place at the Four Points by Sheraton. If you are also scheduling Interviews be sure to allot time for the Awards Luncheon.
A more detailed Agenda can be found here.
The Seminole Sales Showcase is open to all FSU Sales Institute Partners in good standing for the 2017/18 academic year. Tuesday lunch and networking evening reception are included in your sponsorship donation. Hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of attendees. Registration deadline is Monday, October 1st at noon.
Sponsors have been preassigned a spot based on your sponsorship level, either a 6′ space, 8′ space or 10′ x 10′ space. There are no exceptions to space allocations. Standard setup includes a 6′ rectangular table with two chairs. If you plan to bring a booth or different setup to use within your allocated space, or if you do not need a 6′ table please let us know by contacting Shannon Young by phone (850) 644-9657 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors are responsible for bringing dressing for their table as well as any table top display and or materials that are not shipped. Shipped materials will be at your assigned location upon your arrival. If you are returning your materials by way of mail, a prepaid shipping label must be included for its return. Sponsors should package the items for return, seal the box(es), and affix your prepaid shipping labels. Your shipment(s) will be picked up from you and shipped for return within 1-2 of business days.
A limited number of Interview Rooms will be available on Wednesday from 8:30 AM until. Prior reservations are needed to assure we can accommodate everyone. Contact Shannon Young by noon on Monday, October 1st to make your reservation (850) 644-9657.
Interviewees should be told to report to the Sales Lab, College of Business, 226 at the time of their scheduled appointment.
Sponsors will be shown to their assigned interview room on Wednesday morning. At the time of scheduled interview appointments, sponsors will pick up interviewees in the front of the Sales Lab.
Meals will be based on attendee registrations that are completed by noon on Monday, October 1st. If you have a special dietary need please notify Shannon Young via email at email@example.com. We will place a food order based on the registrations received. Lunch on Thursday and food at the Thursday reception will be provided to registered sponsors in attendance. Shannon Young will follow-up with sponsors that request seating at the Awards Luncheon.
Attending the Awards Luncheon then returning to campus? If so, complete the Seminole Sales Showcase Parking Request form ASAP and email to Shannon Young. If you are driving your personal car and can send in advance, that would be ideal. Parking on campus is very strict! To avoid a Citation you must complete the form.
If you need electricity at your space during the career fair, inform Shannon Young via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, October 1st.
You may ship material to Shannon Young, Florida State University COB, 821 Academic Way, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1110. If you would like your material returned, please include a prepaid shipping label. UPS is now the preferred shipping method however FEDEX can also be used.
It is suggested that you have your items delivered a couple of days in advance. This will give you the ability to confirm delivery as well as provide you with time to track down your shipments if there is a problem. You may confirm your shipment by emailing and providing your shipping company and tracking number to Shannon Young, email@example.com. Remember your tablecloth(s)!
To provide you with the best rates, we have a couple of hotel options:
Four Points By Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown,
316 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol by Marriott, 600 W. Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304
For more information, please contact the FSU Sales Institute Director, Professor Pat Pallentino at firstname.lastname@example.org.