Want to win this?
Then read this really carefully because one mistake and you are eliminated!
Only the list of Career Fair companies listed below are playing this game. You should spend time at the career fair for one of these reasons:
- You are personally interested upon graduation or next summer for an internship.
- Since you are one of the lucky few who get to come to ICSC you are bringing back information to all those back at your university.
- You already know the company where you are starting your career but you never know what the step after that might be.
- WIN THE NEW MAC AIR
If the company representative that you engage with at the career fair feels you are earnest in seeking to understand their opportunity FOR ANYONE OF THE FIRST THREE REASONS ABOVE, you can ask them the following question, “What is an approximate first year earnings for a new hire like me”. They will give you the number. Be sure to record it exactly. The number they give you is a rough approximation for the game only.
After you have collected all of the answers from all of the participating companies:
- Click on the link below to enter
- Record the number for each company
- You must have the EXACT number established by each company and given to you at the career fair.
- The participant with the most correct EXACT answers of more than 24 such correct answers, wins the new MAC Air.
- In case of a tie their will be a random drawing to determine who receives the prize.
- Deadline to enter is 5 PM, November 9th, 2018 at ICSC
What happens if you just walk up to a company rep and just ask for the number? They will look at your name on your badge, tell you “That’s Top SECRET” and you will be eliminated from the game.
Deadline to enter is 5 PM on Friday, November 9, 2018. Here is the list of companies. Click on this link to enter: TOP SECRET
|Brown & Brown|
|Diablo Formerly Known As Freud|
|DLL (De Lage Landen)|
|E. W. Scripps|
|Granite Telecommunications Atlanta|
|Janus Henderson Investors|
|Marsh & McLennan Agency|
|North American Plastics FKA Laird Plastics|
|SmartHomePros.com AKA Vivint|
|State Farm Insurance|
|Tom James Company|