Sales Institute partners provide support both financially and through advice regarding current and emerging practices in professional selling. The contributions of members are incorporated into the program’s curriculum to assist in the placement and hiring of graduates.
Benefits to members include:
- Access to over 500 students in sales courses each semester
- Participation in the International Collegiate Sales Competition (ICSC), the nation’s largest such event with over 80 universities participating in both role-play and sales management case competitions.
- Cross-industry networking and benchmarking opportunities
- Access to the latest research information and trends concerning salesperson performance and sales force management
- The opportunity to influence development of the program’s problem-focused research intended to increase understanding of member sales force issues and the investigation of potential solutions.